You can insert a media file on any page that you can edit. The following file types are supported:
- QuickTime movie
- MP3 audio
If you upload the following file types, the uploaded copy is automatically converted to PNG format.
- PDF (first page only)
To insert an image:
- Click the Edit (pencil) button in the toolbar to edit the page.
- Position the insertion point where you want the image to appear on the page.
- Click Insert Media (musical staff and pictures) in the editing toolbar.
- In the Insert Media dialog, select an image to attach.
- Select an alignment option for how you want the media to be aligned on the page.
- Click Insert to upload the media and insert it on the page. A placeholder image appears until the page is saved.
- Click save in the editing toolbar when you're finished editing the page.
If you see a message that your media file type is not supported, and it is one of the types listed above, make sure the filename ends with the correct extenstion (such as .jpg, .tif, .pdf, or .mov).
If you have several files to upload, you can select a zip file (also known as an archive) to upload. After it is transferred to the server, the files are unarchived and inserted on the page.
If you want to add a media file for others to download, instead of displaying it on the page, you can attach it as a file