You can add hyperlinks that link to other pages or to other websites.
To add a link:
- If you're not already editing the page, click the Edit (pencil) button in the toolbar.
- Select the text you want to use as the link text.
- Click the Link button in the editing toolbar, and then choose an option from the pop-up menu that appears:
- New Page: Links to a wiki page that doesn't exist yet (you'll be asked to create the page).
- Search: Searches for a wiki page that contains the link text you selected, or enter different text to search for.
- Enter URL: Links to a page on another website. Enter a complete URL.
- Unlink: Removes the link, if the text you've selected is already linked.
To make a link that creates a mail message, select Enter URL from the Link pop-up menu, and then enter a link in this form: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org